11 WAYS TO PISS OFF YOUR BARISTA
1. Changing your order when the barista is already halfway through making it
“Oh, I wanted that made with skim milk!”
“Didn’t I say iced??” (97% of the time, no, you did not)
2. Talking on the phone while ordering
Just… no. If you don’t understand why this is rude, you need to re-evaluate your life.
3. Picking up someone else’s drink
Why do you have to ruin everything?
4. Ordering an extra, extra, extra dry cappuccino
One, this drink makes no sense. Why do you want to drink a cup of milk foam? Two, do you know how much milk you are making me waste?
5. Making a mess all over the condiment bar
My issue here is the fact that kids are rarely the ones ordering coffees and teas. Why are grown-ass adults incapable of pouring milk/adding sugar to their drinks without getting it all over the condiment bar? WHY? Who pays you?
6. Throwing away your drink when it’s half full
Why would you throw liquid into a garbage? Why? WHY?
7. Complaining about the prices
I get that some things may be expensive, but fyi: your barista doesn’t come up with the prices. Stop complaining, there is literally nothing I can do.
8. Asking for your beverage super extra hot
When you steam milk over 165 degrees it tends to bubble up and eventually explode. Asking for your drink at 180 is not only disgusting, but it is putting my life at risk.
9. Dipping into our tip jar
I don’t care if you’re short 60 cents, who gave you the right to put your sticky fingers into my tip jar?!?!?!???! Chances are if you are nice enough I’ll give it to you anyway.
10. Ordering without looking at the menu
Ordering an Iced Capp at a Starbucks.
Ordering a “Grande” sized drink at any coffee shop that isn’t a Starbucks.
You look silly and all this tells me if that you are incapable of reading a menu. Stop.
11. Not saying thank you
If you don’t say thank you to people, I have absolutely nothing to say to you
Sourced from xidaily.com