1. “Is this still in stock!?!?”
2. “Where does the line end?”
Via The Geffen Film Company
3. “Can I make a return now, too?”
4. “What time did you have to wake up this morning for work?”
5. “Can I speak to your manager?”
No. No. No.
6. “The customer is ALWAYS right!”
7. “We were the first on line at 2AM!!”
Apparently everyone else was, too.
8. “Can I have ten individual gift receipts?”
9. *transaction ends* “I need ten individual gift receipts.”
The worst on ANY day.
10. “Can I leave my heavy winter jacket on top of this pile of nicely folded clothes?”
11. “I’m going to leave my pile of items here, can you watch them?”
Tip for customers: We will automatically start placing your items back to where they’re supposed to be…on the shelves.
12. “Is there a maximum item limit?”
13. “Can I put 3 shirts on my Visa, the 2 jeans on my Mastercard, and the perfume on my gift card?”
14. “What time did people start lining up this morning?”
If we could remember the early hours of Black Friday morning, maybe we’d have an answer.
15. “Can my bestie and I have a fitting room for the 20 shirts we ~need~ to try on?”
16. “You’re better at folding. It’s your job.” *after destroying the pile of clothes you JUST folded*
17. “Can you help me find the sale items?”
HAVE YOU LOOKED AROUND??????
18. “Can you check if they have more of these in the back?”
19. “Have you been dealing with crazy people all morning?”
20. “Am I one of those crazy people?”
21. “Can you ring us both up at the same time?”
Wait your turn.
Via Young Money
To everyone working retail on Black Friday…