1. “Do you know the name of that one movie, with that one guy?”
Probably, if you knew the name of the guy, too. Let me just list off every film ever made.
2. “You guys don’t have anything good.”
You can’t find *anything* among every new release, classics, horror films, cartoons, and even movies you’ve never heard of?
3. “Could you clean all 20 movies before I rent them?”
I mean they’re already clean, but I’ll take another 10 full minutes to re-clean them.
4. “I’m not paying that late fee.”
It’s literally one dollar.
5. “The late fee on my account isn’t mine.”
Really? Because it’s your name and I help you every single time you’re here.
6. “Do you carry porn?”
We do, but CAN YOU SPEAK QUIETER?!?
7. “Could you suggest a porno to me?”
DON’T HAVE ONE. THANKS FOR ASKING, THOUGH.
8. “I like Redbox/Netflix/Hulu better.”
Cool! Then why are you even here?
9. “Can you help me choose between these 10 movies?”
You really can’t narrow it down any more?
10. “How much longer will you be in business?”
11. “Can you hold that for a few days?”
Why don’t you just call again in a few days?
12. “No, I’m positive this movie exists, and you’re the only person who hasn’t heard of it.”
YOU’RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. WHY AM I EVEN EMPLOYED HERE?
13. “What if I don’t bring this movie back?”
Then we will call you day and night asking you to bring it back until it is in our loving arms.
14. “Can you check to see if I’ve rented this before?”
Sure, I’ll look through the last 5 years of your account. Please hold for a few days.
15. “But you said you had it 3 months ago.”
Do you hear yourself?
16. On a Friday at 7 p.m.: “Why don’t you have (insert most popular new release here)?!”
Easy! Because you’re not the only person on Earth who wants to see it!
17. “This disc was given to me with this huge scratch.”
18. *While holding up a box with a price*: “How much does this cost?”
Just open your eyes. I promise you can do it. I believe in you.
19. “Have you seen every single movie in here?”
That’s probably not even possible.
20. And most of all: “Wait, video stores still exist?”
…you’re in one right now, aren’t you?
Sourced from Buzzfeed.com