The 12 Companies in America Paying the Least
This post is from 2012…. But I can’t imagine that much has changed… Especially with some of these companies.
The gap between rich and poor is well illustrated by the large multi-billion dollar corporations employing thousands of low-wage workers. With the Great Recession over, not only are many of these companies now hitting record profits, but their executive pay remains spectacularly high. Meanwhile, according to a report released by the National Employment Law Project, the current federal minimum wage the workers are often paid, is worth 30% less than it was in 1968 in terms of purchasing power
More From I Hate Working in Retail
- Fast-Food CEOs Making 1,200 Times Workers’ Wages Have No Idea What Their Greed Does To Employees
- This Map Shows Just How Quickly America Has Embraced Retail Marijuana
- 10 Things that the Fast Food industry doesnt want you to know…..
- How America’s Largest Retailer Walmart became its favourite punching bag
- The Sad, Slow Death of America’s Retail Workforce