16 Types Of People You Meet While Working As A Cashier
1. The “I can’t decide if I’m a medium or large” customer.
2. The couple that forgot to leave their relationship drama at home.
3. The customer who’s in a rush to go nowhere.
Don’t blame me for your poor time management skills.
4. The customer who abuses the return policy.
5. The rich kid who spends more in one day than you make in a month.
“Would you be kind enough to leave enough for my student loans in the tip jar?”
6. The “I’m ready to check out, but let me grab one more thing while you ring that up” customer.
…so you’re not ready.
7. The customer who asks if every item within arm’s reach is on sale.
“No sir, for the 80th time, only items with sale tags…ARE ON SALE!”
8. The customer who wants to speak to the manager.
9. The customer who mistakes you for their therapist.
10. The “Maybe I should take my business elsewhere!” frequent shopper.
11. The last-minute holiday shopper whose goal in life is to make your shift misrable.
12. The “I want your opinion. Does this look good on me?” customer.
If it means you’ll buy it, of course you look great!
13. The sketchy “It’s actually my girlfriend’s credit card” suspect.
14. The old, polite, yet subtly offensive customer.
15. The group of friends that’s had one too many.
Pleeeeease don’t puke in the fitting rooms! I beg you!