34 People Who Shop At Wal-Mart And Need To Get Their S*** Together
1. Does this look like a hospital? Does this feel like where you’re supposed to be?
2. Mark Zuckerberg loosen up the purse strings dude, your ride is super basic.
3. Wearing his heart on his sleeve, this one.
4. This photo makes me feel sad and dirty and, for some reason, so angry.
5. Again, where do you think you are? Does this feel like you’re dressed correctly for your surroundings?
6. Yes, those are maxi-pads. No, I don’t have the explanation that this image dictates.
7. Keeping our neighborhoods safe, one bank loan at a time.
8. It’s a tough offer to refuse.
9. Is this endearing or just gross and weird?
10. Sometimes you get the munchies between addressing Gettysburg and rebuilding the Union.
11. SOMEONE CALL CHILD PROTECTION SERVICES.
12. And while you have them on the line for that lady and her plastic bag, tell them about this abomination, as well.
13. This feels like a good allocation of resources.
14. The Commander-in-chief in all of his glory.
15. Sometimes your own living room gets boring and you just want to spend a day out of the house.
16. Shopping buddy!
17. This dude is killing it. This is how you Wal-Mart.
18. This is the literal worst.
19. Mmmm yes. Feels like the right move here.
20. Because there are no bathrooms in Wal-Mart?
21. Just a big bummer.
22. Calling a spade a spade, you have to respect it.
23. This is…a look.
25. I just hope so much that a child was not strapped in and driven home later this day…
26. Self-awareness seems to be a thing the people of Wal-mart generally seem to struggle with.
27. I don’t think you bought enough bologna, bro.
28. They woke up in a new Bugatti!
29. I bet this kid is going to have such a positive future that isn’t in any way affected by the way he was treated as a child.
30. This should count as treason and people should be put on trial for it.
31. This is such a big sell for this neighborhood!
32. Damn girl, you are killing that spread of overly processed cheese with a passion.
33. Why would this EVER happen?
34. Look at your life. Look at your choices.
If you know any people who are guilty of these outrageous Wal-Mart shopping moves…you should share with them IMMEDIATELY. Show them the error in their ways.
Sourced from dose.com