16 Times Target Failed So Hard It Won
1. The time it might have caused a sexual awakening in a lot of teenage readers:
But then again, Fifty Shades of Grey was originally Twilight fanfic.
2. The time it didn’t understand what “emerging authors” meant:
To Kill a Mockingbird was published in 1960, while The Great Gatsby was published in 1925 — so really not recently published works.
3. The time it put this unfortunate image in people’s heads:
4. The time it failed to grasp what healthy food is:
But FTR, candy is delicious.
5. The time it made this amazing price discount:
6. The time it didn’t understand what “clearance” meant:
Expect a discount, pay more!
7. The time it trapped people in the store:
8. The time it pushed the limit on how much people will pay for a banana:
9. The time it found a new way to market tampons:
10. The time it put together this endcap full of “study aides”:
Well, unless you are studying for a party!
11. The time it put together this hilarious book collection:
I mean, who couldn’t stop laughing during The Fault in Our Stars.
12. The time it got presumptuous about what was going to happen on your date night:
You just met the guy on Tinder!
13. The time it photoshopped three arms onto one of its models in the weekly circular:
Or maybe it actually sells sweaters for three-armed people?
14. The time it thought of a new creative way to solve antacid:
15. Everything about this picture frame:
16. The time it sold this unfortunately labeled Hello Kitty DVD:
Sourced from Buzzfeed.com
More From I Hate Working in Retail
Share the joy