10 Things That Happen When You Work At The Body Shop
1. When a customer walks in, looks around, and asks: “Is this Bath and Body Works?”
No. This is the Body Shop.
2. Or: “Do you guys have those plug-ins?”
You’re thinking of Bath and Body Works.
3. Or: “What about the foaming soap?”
Once again, ma’am, this is the Body Shop, not Bath and Body Works.
4. Or: “Bath bombs/melts?”
5. When a customer grabs the Banana Shampoo, reads the ingredients, and asks: “If this is all-natural, can I, like, drink it?”
I mean, you can, but I wouldn’t recommend it.
6. When a customer refers to the Hemp Hand Protector as “Marijuana hand cream,” and addresses the following concern: “This could get me high, right?”
Yes. Hand creams are a gateway drug.
7. When a customer smells the actual product and they say something like, “This smells a lot like grapefruit.”
Well, I should hope so because that is Pink Grapefruit Body Butter. “But who would want to smell like a grapefruit?” I don’t know…
8. When you and a customer engage in a battle of “Yes-and-No” and they insist you have lavender-scented anything.
You’re thinking of L’Occitane. “No, I’m pretty sure I got it here.” Yeah… No.
9. When a customer sees the Sensual Massage Oil and asks you if it will get them any “action.”
Just go away. Please.