10 Signs Your Tip Is Probably Going To Suck
1. The one person at the table who was born in the 1800s is the one who insists on paying the check.
2. As soon as the customer sits down, they say something like, “Well, the last time I ate here, the service was horrible!”
3. Someone at the table says, “I don’t mean to be any trouble, but…” and then they continue to be nothing but trouble.
4. Everyone at the table is between the ages of 14 and 18 years old.
5. They begin their meal with a prayer.
6. They want to know how much something is going to cost with the tax.
7. The whole table only wants water to drink but then asks for extra lemons and a sugar caddy.
8. There is a Groupon on the table.
9. The table has at least five women at it who are all wearing a red hat and purple clothing.
10. The person who grabs the check says, “I’m a really big tipper.”
Sourced from shiftgig.com