20 Soul-Crushing Moments Every Server Dreads
1. “This won’t be a problem, will it?”
3. When people forget you are a human being.
4. When you check the weather report for the upcoming schedule.
5. The scariest 10 seconds of any shift.
6. When you know they mean well, but you genuinely don’t know if you can muster up another giggle.
7. “I’ll remember what T.F.H. stands for.” (Literally one minute later: ????!?!??!?!?!)
9. When a table says they’re ready, but then asks you to stand there for five minutes as they read the menu in front of you.
NO, BY ALL MEANS TAKE YOUR TIME.
10. Feeling like such a creeper when it’s slow.
12. Doing laundry.
13. When you have to write a novel in the POS and you’re in the weeds.
14. Realizing you’re sporting your unwanted ~signature scent~.
15. No, but really, WHYYYY?
16. When you seriously cannot take the heat.
17. LOL not gonna happen.
18. This “threat.”
19. When a table orders something that was 86’d while you were standing there.
20. And waking up, hours after your shift, in a cold sweat.
Sourced from buzzfeed.com