The 17 Worst People Every Waiter Will Inevitably Serve
If you can check all of these off, it’s time to switch professions.
1. The Power Luncher
*Interrupts you while you’re saying the second syllable of your name.*
2. The Table of “21 Year Olds”
These are probably all fake IDs, but precisely no one has time to check.
3. The Table with Pets
4. The Huge Group of Teenagers
And hearing them whisper “I tipped 10%. That’s fine, right?”
5. The Gluten-Free Vegan With Lots of Questions
I can totally check, but yes, there’s almost certainly gluten in absolutely everything.
6. The Europeans With No Concept of Turn Over
*Sips single latte for THREE HOURS.*
7. The Unwelcome Flirter
This is a place of business.
8. The Awkward Couple
No server enjoys having to interrupt the profound awkwardness that exists between two people who should have swiped left.
9. The After Church Crowd
10. The Refill King/Queen
11. The Picky Eater
What mayo? Where? THERE IS NO MAYO ON THIS I SWEAR TO YOU.
12. The Amnesiac
13. The People You Know But Are Not Friends With
“How have things been since 2007??”
14. The Table With Unruly Children
15. The Birthday Dinner
“Hey, it’s our friend’s birthday. Do you guys do anything special for birthdays? Could you guys sing for our friend’s birthday? Can you take like, seven photos of us. It’s our friend’s birthday.”
16. The People Who Made it “Just in Time”
17. The Snapper/Clapper/Doer of Absolutely Anything That Isn’t Saying “Excuse Me” To Get Your Attention
Sourced from Buzzfeed.com